A cup of coffee, animated Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The whole truth...and nothing but the truth!


A Win-Win Situation: 

I had a taste for coffee and remembered the sample that was given to me. All I needed was hot water and WOW! I'm not a coffee drinker per-se, especially in the summer, but I loved the taste of this coffee and it curbed my appetite that same day. I remembered that this coffee is suppose to be healthy for me and I immediately called my sister's friend back because I wanted to know about the ingredient that made this a healthy cup of coffee. I'm so glad I did and you will too!

The reason you can't lose is because just buying the coffee for yourself at a wholesale price is a major benefit within itself. You don't have to earn a penny, but you're getting something you normally drink that's good for you.

It's such a good feeling to know you can make money with a product that sells itself and also healthy for you. I have and will not drink any coffee, latte, mocha, hot chocolate, tea except from my own company.

It's amazing how people can't see a gold mine and it is right in front of their face. In general, people don't like to listen to you unless they see your Million$$$home and weekly/monthly income. Instead of joining when they know it's the right time and the health benefits along speak for itself. That's why the rich keep getting richer, because they know a good opportunity when they see one and immediately take action. But most of us will never get there because we're waiting to see how the other person does and then based on the outcome we will join. Do you think because someone else did not achieve will stop my success to achieve? No! because if I did, when my elementary school principal told me that I would never make it in college due to my standardized test scores, I would not have gone to college. I earned my doctorate degree (Ed.D.) in 1993.

NO EXCUSE if you drink and/or know someone who drinks coffee or tea occasionally.  Money is not an option, because we buy what we want to buy. If you drink coffee or know someone who drinks coffee, then you can help yourself and others by just switching the habit for health reasons.

REMEMBER:
Always put God first!  You have to GIVE to GET,  and Information is PRICELESS

No comments:

Post a Comment